1924 Parish Minutes
January 24, 1924, Special Vestry Meeting - to consider whether the new parish hall should be roofed in Porlite Slates or iron.
January 31, 1924, Ordinary Vestry Meeting
February 29, 1924, Vestry Meeting
April 4, 1924, Vestry Meeting - includes setting the date for the laying of the foundation stone for the Parish Hall by Bishop Sprott (1 May 1924)
May 1, 1924, Annual Meeting of Parishioners
May 1, 1924, Special Vestry Meeting - following the annual meeting to decide on vestry meeting dates and other procedural matters.
May 29, 1924, Ordinary Vestry Meeting - Agreed to sign tender with the Power Board to install electric lighting in the vicarage and church.
July 31, 1924, Vestry Meeting - Discussed letter from Diocesan Treasurer about the old church site, disposal of the church and developing and leasing the site.
August 10, 1924, Special Vestry Meeting - discuss sale price of spare Kuripuni section, with proceeds to Diocesan Trustee.
August 26, 1924, Ordinary Vestry Meeting - arrangements for hall opening, including purchase of a piano.
September 12, 1924, Special Vestry Meeting - appointment of verger to manage the hall.
September 28, 1924, Ordinary Vestry Meeting - sub-committee appointed to come up with a subdivision plan for 'old church site' [church acre].
October 12, 1924, Special Vestry Meeting - organist and choirmaster (Mr and Mrs Hunn) had resigned, applications to be called for a replacement.
October 30, 1924, Ordinary Vestry Meeting
November 27, 1924, Vestry Meeting